Explore your opportunities
Exberry is on the lookout for ambitious, talented individuals, and industry leaders to embark on our extraordinary journey with us. Join our team as we strive for excellence and innovation in the world of exchange and trading technology.
As Marketing Manager B2B, you will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal and external teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Create and execute innovative marketing campaigns to increase awareness and usage of products.
- Establish KPIs to measure and maximize engagement and retention
- Improve the company’s messaging, existing marketing, and sales assets
- Owner the company’s social media channels and web assets
- Lead creative and social media campaigns to generate leads and increase brand awareness
- Help and maintain the company’s website, and the right messaging to our targeted verticals.
- Manage the company’s marketing-related relationships (PPC managers, designers, writers, etc.)
- Create and execute innovative marketing campaigns to increase awareness and usage of products
- Manage the company’s marketing-related events (conferences, webinars, meet-ups, etc.)
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape
- 3+ years experience in online marketing (B2B)
- Ability to multitask
- Superb organizational skills: spreadsheet enthusiast, workflows, methodological, well-organized, process and detail-oriented
- Experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn campaigns
- Native English speaker
- Willing to work hands-on
- Hybrid working (Home & office)
- Experience in capital markets / Banks / financial institutions is a big plus