Explore your opportunities
Exberry is on the lookout for ambitious, talented individuals, and industry leaders to embark on our extraordinary journey with us. Join our team as we strive for excellence and innovation in the world of exchange and trading technology.
Java Developer - Service Operations
As Service delivery developer / engineer you are responsible for developing Exberry global cloud service. The Exberry global delivery service is responsible to provision and monetize Exberry products anywhere globally so they can meet the customer SLA. that includes automate workflows and software processes that makes Exberry service a SaaS.
You will work closely with DevOps and R&D teams to discover improve Exberry service by implementing process automation. This involves creating and applying technology to monitor or control the production and delivery of the products and services.
Exberry is B2B SaaS company building the core technology serving as the beating heart of markets, allowing its clients Scale, Flex and Pivot to create opportunities in Capital Markets, Digitized Assets, and Marketplaces using its Technology.
Exberry is a microservices, multi-tenant, cutting-edge Exchange engine SaaS Managed as a Service that can scale globally, developed with an ultra low latency microservices platform.
This is a unique opportunity to join a strong operation team and make it even stronger and faster.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer who is passionate about technology, development and deployment of a SaaS product.
You will take part in building and automating our SaaS infrastructure, continue improving developers and operations productivity and reduce time to deliver, by building self-service tools and using industry standard and Exberry core technology. Exberry team core values is freedom with ownership. We drive and nurture our team and encourage our team members to bring their vision and unique skills to play and be owners of Exberry service with full mutual transparency about every aspect in the company. Our team members are in control about their destiny driving the innovation and growth of the technology and the company as the core culture of Exberry every growing innovation. We believe that the process itself and all the collective minds in the company will drive the best results.
Be part of the service operations team that is responsible to deliver, operate and monetize Exberry managed service across clouds and tenents.
- Learn how our customers wish to experience Exberry service
- Design and implement Exberry SaaS service
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build accurate service delivery models
- Work closely with software development teams to support their infrastructure needs, and provision and maintain all needed development, testing, and production environments
- Build tools to enable our customers to provision, deploy, deliver monetize and monitor their usage of Exberry service
- Enable safe change management across all tenets
- Design plan and develop new features to enhance Exberry global service delivery
- Identifying opportunities for automation within software processes
- Identifying bugs and quality issues in development or business processes
- Collaborating with other business units to understand how you can use automation to improve workflow
Profile and Experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in java server-side
- Experience with CQRS/ES systems – big advantage
- Background or experience with devops practices and tools – big advantage
- Understanding of software release process
- Experience building tools for devops teams – big advantage
- Experience with Chef, Ansible or similar tools – big advantage
- Experience with major cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GoogleCloud and bare-metal environments – big advantage
- Experience with Kubernetes / EKS – big advantage
- Experience with Helm – big advantage Experience with HashiCorp technologies such as Consul, Vault, Terraform and Vagrant – big advantage
- Experience with MonoDB – advantage
- Experience with NodeJS – advantage
- Background with the Fin-Tech industry – advantage
- Experience with Security standards and practices – advantage
- Experience at working with distributed remote teams – advantage
- Familiarity with microservices architecture – advantage
- Experience with reactive programming – big advantage
- Self motivated
- Passion Curiosity to constantly learn and improve
- Passion to help the team members to learn
- Passion to develop new technologies and solve challenges in the best way possible
- Ability to lead and own changes from concept to production
- NodeJS, Python or Go background – advantage
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills required
- Self-learning enthusiasm
- Taking ownership and responsibility
- Communicative and transparent
- Team Player